Thursday, April 13, 2006

Daylight's for the Birds

I can't seem to find that much information about these guys, but they should be getting big any day now. They don't have an album yet, but do have a myspace page where you can check out their new work which, I must say, I really enjoy. Their style is very cinematic and flowing, perfect for a surreal walk through the park. The female vocals and synths are right-on, and it's only a matter of time before these guys get around the blogosphere (and they've already been featured on Villains Always Blink and Gorilla vs. Bear now that I check Hype Machine, making me feel so much less cool). Anyways, here are four unmastered tracks, all of which can be found on their myspace page and will be on their debut album coming out in summer/fall. I recommend them all, and look forward to hearing more from them in the near future. Daylight's for the Birds: Worlds Away Please For Now To No One PS: It's official. You can now reach our site either through www.all-things-go.blogspot.com (the old URL) or through the new URL www.all-things-go.com. Thanks to everyone for the feedback. -Zack

No comments: