Thursday, March 16, 2006

Lack Of Posts :(

Dear Internet, Sorry for the lack of posts! We swear that the Belle & Sebastian stuff will be up soon. We've just been really really busy. No "Themey Thursday" post tonight i guess, but look for one tomorrow. I'm taking this as an oppertunity to show off my musical talents. Surprisingly in my free time i do more than touch my self, cry, and eat low carb foods. I have been making electronic music under the name Things Change for almost two years now, and have produced over 30 all original tracks. I actually just finished one song i've been working on for ages. In fact i looked at the time recorder and it says that i have spent 22 hours on this one song alone. That's scary! Anyways, this song is really chill i think, and i will gladly take any feedback. I also posted an older song I made sometime last year that Evro from GWFAS is very much in love with. Well here they are. If you would like to hear more, or just need someone to talk to, IM me (EtniesAMF). Love, your friend...Austin Things Change - Jump Off His Airplane [Download or Die] -then chill the F out Things Change - Crossing The Danger Water [Download or Die]

P.S.

How cute are we!

alex (left), me (right)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome dude; really, really good stuff!!

But one question: what program (if any) do you use to make those?

Anonymous said...

how cute you are indeed! its so cool that you make your own music. i'm just so f-ing jealous. good job!!

alex said...

That could be our Christmas card next year Austin...

Anonymous said...

Good stuff, bro. Might as well pimp yourself--starting out, it's too hard to get someone else to pimp it for you. You got this rockin' site, might as well use it to get some love.
If it helps, I'll be telling people about you over here.